Friday, January 8, 2010

I have a 1985 Toyota supra and it has an oil leak inbetween the engine and transmission, can I fix it myself?

I want to repair myself, how would I do it?I have a 1985 Toyota supra and it has an oil leak inbetween the engine and transmission, can I fix it myself?
you could but its probably going to be really hard. i have the same problem on my car , and i would have to drop the engine out to fix it.I have a 1985 Toyota supra and it has an oil leak inbetween the engine and transmission, can I fix it myself?
If your mechanically inclined you might be able to. What it would take would be either removing the engine or the transmission and changing the rear seal on the motor. That's wheres it's going to be leaking from...But check the oil pan just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment