Friday, January 8, 2010

My oil pressure light keeps beeping, how can i fix it myself ?

Its a a dodge neon 2004, 4 cylinderMy oil pressure light keeps beeping, how can i fix it myself ?
Verify that your car has motor oil. Otherwise,stop driving it until you can verify whether it is a sensor,or an oil pump problem etc.My oil pressure light keeps beeping, how can i fix it myself ?
If you have ample amount of oil in the car, it's not making any noises, take ';lunatics'; advice and replace the sending unit.
put some oil in it....
Put a new sending unit in it and see if it fixes it
check the oil level, oil pump may be going bad, or the oil pressure swith could be bad. either way i would stop driving until u get that fix or you will be worry more about an engine than the oil light.

No comments:

Post a Comment