Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I have a 2002 Landrover Freelander. The coolant leaks to the engine oil. What do I do to fix it?

Take it to the dealer and get it checked out, it's either an intake leak or a head gasket, neither of which is a do it yourself or cheap fix, good luck.I have a 2002 Landrover Freelander. The coolant leaks to the engine oil. What do I do to fix it?
sounds like gasket problem! id' have shop look at it!I have a 2002 Landrover Freelander. The coolant leaks to the engine oil. What do I do to fix it?
Sounds like a head gasket leak. Very time consuming fix. Can be expensive if you have it done at the dealer. Well over $1K.
you may have a head gasket leak or crack, get it checked out. or you have a leak in your coolent hose... good luck, if u have any more questions please email me at





pookiesauto@yahoo.com
Head gasket my friend. Big labor dollars, u may want to do it yourself if you have time and space and patience. I've blown two in the past year and replaced one and decided to replace the engine on the other one which was less expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment