Monday, April 26, 2010

I have a Nissan Sentra SE-R 1993 nd I have to hold my trunk open w/an oil bottle is there a way I could fix it?

can anybody help me!I have a Nissan Sentra SE-R 1993 nd I have to hold my trunk open w/an oil bottle is there a way I could fix it?
if it has gas struts they leak over time, you can get them re-gassed or replace them if it is spring loaded check to see if they are attached at each end might need to remove trim to find themI have a Nissan Sentra SE-R 1993 nd I have to hold my trunk open w/an oil bottle is there a way I could fix it?
Re-gassed? LOL Report Abuse

If there's a little shock absorber looking thing or two attached to the trunk lid/hatch, those are supposed to hold it up. They're pressurized with gas, and after a while they wear out and leak. Any auto parts store will have them for most cars. Just tell them what you said here.

No comments:

Post a Comment