Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Is mac studio fix powder oil-free and fragrance-free?

I used to use the studio fix.





It has little oil


idk if it is oli free or not but i know when i used it,


it seemed a BIT oily.


And it is definatly fragrance free


EXCEPTT.


when you have it too long it actually gets bad.


makeup does expire.


and it smells horribly.


and also,


it starts to smell really bad if your face is really oily then you DO NOT want to use it.


because the oil gets into the powder and it becomes impossible to use.








trust me.


if you have non oily skin that is perfect to use.


but if you do have oily skin then i suggest the fluid.Is mac studio fix powder oil-free and fragrance-free?
Yes it is Oil-Free because it is apowder, and I'm pretty sure its fragrance free because when I used it I never smelt anything.





It is very matte and very cakey honestly, I prefer the Fluid, much more natural looking, but the Powder was my very first MAC product, so I still keep it around.

No comments:

Post a Comment