Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I have low oil pressure in my engine. How can I fix or restore that?

Replace the oil pump, the pick up screen may be partially plugged or the pump itself is worn, it needs to be done, without adequate oil pressure the engine will not last long.I have low oil pressure in my engine. How can I fix or restore that?
Check the oil level, and replace the oil filter. If that doesn't do it, the oil pump gears may be worn.I have low oil pressure in my engine. How can I fix or restore that?
Ok. Do you have the required amount of oil? Check to see if it is low first.


It may need changed. If this has not fixed your problem. There are two other possible easy fixes. One being your pressure gauge needs replaced. The second would be a new sending unit. Now if those things do not work it could be your oil pump needs replaced.
Go to the local 7-11, buy a quart of oil, and put it in the place it's supposed to go
low oil pressure is normaly worn bearings , conrod bearings etc

No comments:

Post a Comment