Monday, April 26, 2010

While using magical oils is it good to cleanse yourself first before handling them first also can oils fix a?

Spell?While using magical oils is it good to cleanse yourself first before handling them first also can oils fix a?
I think you need to educate yourself a little more before you start practicing with spells...as they can be a very powerful thing. I'm not sure what you're practicing, but you can go to just about any bookstore and look in the New Age section and find many books on spells, Wicca, oils and things in that nature. Good luck but first do your homework.





Clearly based on the way you worded your question you seemed a little ignorant on what you were doing. I was just trying to help and not insult you in any way and the name calling is completely ridiculous and uncalled for.While using magical oils is it good to cleanse yourself first before handling them first also can oils fix a?
I would say that before a ritual or magical working, yes, it is a good idea to cleanse yourself and your working space - if nothing more than to clear yourself of any ';excess baggage'; and put yourself in the right mindset to focus your intentions into your work. I don't exactly perform a ritual to make my essential oil blends though (I assume this is what you are referring to by magical oils?)





I don't understand your question about if oils can fix a spell? Sorry. What do you mean by this?
Can magical oils ';fix'; a spell? Not that I am aware of, but then again I have never tried that? I wouldn't count on it. And when you say cleanse yourself, that's a trickier question. Obviously your physical self should be clean, and your intention should be clean. Meaning that whatever you are going to be using the oils for should be on the up and up. Other than that, I think you're fine.
you should always be cleansed in both body and mind before working a spell. I'm not sure what you mean by oils fixing a spell though.

No comments:

Post a Comment