Monday, April 26, 2010

I have an oil leak, how much does it cost to fix including tax and can I do it myself?

It depends on make model and year of your car, and the nature of the problem..., it will hopefully be your seals, but you will need someone to identify the problem first. However, do not purchase the stop oil leak as a permanent solution go to the dependable and reputable mechanic to solve your problem because a few hundred dollars or even a thousand is a lot better than losing your vehicle entirely, and you will lose your vehicle if you turn your engine over without oil in it, it will seize up and you will have to replace the engine entirely, which may be worth more than the car is worth!I have an oil leak, how much does it cost to fix including tax and can I do it myself?
The cost varies, depending on were the seals come from. Yes, you can do it yourself, but it's better to have a mechanic fix it. If the mechanic fixes it %26amp; it keeps leaking or tares up, he has to fix and replace anything that tares up because of his faulty work free of charge. So I strongly advise you to let a mechanic fix it!!!!!I have an oil leak, how much does it cost to fix including tax and can I do it myself?
You can fix this yourself if you know simple car repair. It could just be the nut on the oil pan needs tightened or you may need to replace the gasket around the oil pan. If you can do an oil change you can do this.
you need to narrow down what is leaking and what year make and model, to even try to get an estimate.
Stop it willis....





You are just too nice of a boy to be fracking with the nice people.








Good Luck....
Do you have a leak? or does the car have a leak?

No comments:

Post a Comment