Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Some of my gauges in my car doesnt work like the oil gauge gas gauge how can i fix it?

replace the cablesSome of my gauges in my car doesnt work like the oil gauge gas gauge how can i fix it?
I am not too sure about the oil gauge, but I do know that when I had a similar problem with the gas gauge in my car I recv'd some hefty quotes. ranging from $200 to $350. So good luckSome of my gauges in my car doesnt work like the oil gauge gas gauge how can i fix it?
It is not likely that all of the gauges failed at once, so check the FUSE panel, make sure the fuses are all good. If they are all good, you have to start checking the sensors and wires.
test and check what is reachable.


oil and gas gauage out, says to me, blown fuse, yanked connector, medded up some instalation

No comments:

Post a Comment