Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How to fix my ignition from oil? Please help fast ?

My ignition was sticking so I put wd-40 in and that stopped the sticking but now my ignition stopped working. No noise or anything how do I fix this? Please help fast!How to fix my ignition from oil? Please help fast ?
YOUR QUESTION IS A LITTLE VAGUE, I AM ASSUMING THAT YOU HAD A PROBLEM WITH A STICKY IGNITION AND YOU USED THE WD-40 TO GET IT UNSTUCK, UNFORTUNATELY THIS WAS THE WRONG FIX, IGNITIONS THAT ARE STICKY MOST LIKELY NEED TO BE REPLACED DUE TO WEAR, HOWEVER SOMETIMES A LITTLE GRAPHITE WILL FIX THE PROBLEM. YOU CAN GET GRAPHITE AT MOST LOCAL AUTO STORES. i THINK IN YOUR CASE IT IS TIME TO GET THE VEHICLE LOOKED AT. SORRYHow to fix my ignition from oil? Please help fast ?
when u sprayed wd-40 you probably shorted it out. take apart your ignition and try turning it manually. if that don't work probably need a new one.
Go to the store and ask for an ';ignition cylinder';
you can try holding it in there start position while banging on top of the steering column. likely will have to be replace if key cylinder is damaged.
buy a new switch twenty bucks

No comments:

Post a Comment