Saturday, December 26, 2009

How can I fix this when I keep on getting oil on the tip of the spark plug?

I have a 90 honda civic hb. Two of my sparkplugs kept on getting oil. I check the oil seal on top of the engine cover and they are still good. What else can go wrong.How can I fix this when I keep on getting oil on the tip of the spark plug?
just on two? are you sure it oil? if so your in the right place replace its your valve train, what seal on top of the engine cover?





i suggest performing a oil seal job on the valve train,


check your throttle if is dirty clean it also your egr,


fuel and dirt look like oil





good luckHow can I fix this when I keep on getting oil on the tip of the spark plug?
The piston rings can wear out
what you got is a 20 year old engine and if you love that car and want to keep it on the road you need to have the engine rebuilt/ re-newed.. The cylinder rings are weak and oil is being drawn into the cylinders and it winds up clogging the spark plugs ............ This problem will cause the MPG's to drop and it will only get worse .. if you can afford another car it is time to change yo ride or ===== rebuild your engine ...

No comments:

Post a Comment