Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do i remove oil stains from my jeans? does anyone have a home quick fix?

So i sat on sum black gunk but not sure what it is. It looks like old oil or a black grease stain. Anyone know a way to remove this stain from my jeans? it happend about an hour ago :( its my favorite jeansHow do i remove oil stains from my jeans? does anyone have a home quick fix?
Rub in some lighter fluid to bust up the grease, then rub in some dishwashing liquid (no water yet) untill the mess is a uniform shade of grey. Machine wash in cold water and DO NOT put them in the dryer. They may need a second treatment and the dryer would set the remainder permanantly!


Good luckHow do i remove oil stains from my jeans? does anyone have a home quick fix?
rud shampoo on it shampoo is designed to remove oil from hair
Lestoil....it works magic. A small drop on it, let it sit for about 5 minutes then wash. It's made by clorox. I have a hard time finding it where I'm at and usually special order it from family members up North...they buy it at Stop %26amp; Shop.
Rubbing alcohol is good at getting rid of ink if you let it soak, so maybe try it for the oil?
My Mum always told me to rub baby powder into the stain before I washed it. It works for cooking oil, it's worth a shot.
Try some Murphy's Oil soap. Usually it takes something oily to remove oily stains. Rub the oil soap into the spot WITHOUT any water. There's also a spray cleaner called Awesome you can get at a Dollar Store. It pretty much removes/cleans anything.
  • acne scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment