Saturday, December 26, 2009

Help! My colored cotton t-shirts are coming out of the laundry with grease/oil spots. How do I fix this?

It's a drag that all my new t's are getting ruined between the first and second washing.The spots aren't visible until after the shirts go through the dryer. I'm using an environmentally-sensitive, fragrance-free detergent and Mrs. Meyer's dryer sheets. I'd love to find a way to (a) prevent this problem and (b) fix the damage already done.Help! My colored cotton t-shirts are coming out of the laundry with grease/oil spots. How do I fix this?
Try blotting at the spots with plain old dish soap, and try the next load without fabric softener, it's probably the culprit.Help! My colored cotton t-shirts are coming out of the laundry with grease/oil spots. How do I fix this?
I had a similar problem. It was a major problem with the washer - (I think it was the transmission) that was going to be so expensive to fix that I was forced to buy a new washing machine.





As far as the oil spots on the clothing - I couldn't remove them at all and couldn't use the clothing except as cleaning rags.
I wouldn't wash anything in there and call a repair man!!!! Don't damage your clothes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment