Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Their is oil spraying from my turbo, the car is an mitsubishi chariot 2.0 diesel, is this easy to fix or very?

It sprays whilst accelerating hard, people turn their heads as i drive by wondering what the noise is!Their is oil spraying from my turbo, the car is an mitsubishi chariot 2.0 diesel, is this easy to fix or very?
time to buy a good aftermarket turbo - I'm pretty sure yours is shot - you need to look inside and confirm that its full of oil inside as well, but that's what the mechanic will likely tell you when you thake it in.Their is oil spraying from my turbo, the car is an mitsubishi chariot 2.0 diesel, is this easy to fix or very?
your turbo is shot, you could replace it yourself if you have some mechanical aptitude, i sugjest taking it to a garage where they will give you a warranty on part and labor
sounds expensive to me
  • acne scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment