Friday, December 18, 2009

Can a deep oil treatment fix my curls?

My hair used to curl up real nice I have (had) natural curls, now its blah, cause of too much dye and straightening.Can a deep oil treatment fix my curls?
you need a clarifying treatment. go to a local salon and they should carry some clarifying shampoo, put it on dry hair and let it sit for about 5-10 min, and it should take out the buildup on your hair. not sure what shampoo and conditioner your using but most likely its weighing the hair down. Salon quality shampoos don't build up because they don't have wax in it like the stuff you buy at target or Meijer or wherever. Plus if your putting in product to straighten it, you have build-up from that as well. then after you do the treatment i would use the clarifiying shampoo at least 2 times a week since it sounds like you do a lot to you hair. also use a hydrating shampoo and conditioner to add moisture to your hair. good luck. any other questions feel free to email me.Can a deep oil treatment fix my curls?
no it will make it oily.





frizzball.
  • rimmel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment