Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How do I fix low oil pressure on my Cub Cadet Big Country 4x2?

The low Oil Pressure indicator comes on frequently.How do I fix low oil pressure on my Cub Cadet Big Country 4x2?
http://info.com/How do I fix low oil pressure on my Cub Cadet Big Country 4x2?
You may actually have low pressure due to a faulty oil pump or incorrect oil level.Or your pressure may be fine and the sensor can be bad.They are usually easy to R%26amp;R from the outside of the engine.there is a single wire connected to it and the whole thing works by variable resistance;My gage read low with nothing wrong with the presure and all I had to do was replace the end of the wire with a new stake-on and clean the connection.A poor connection adds resistance giving a false reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment