Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I just got my hair done and she used WAY too much pressing oil. How can I fix it?

I got a touch up today and the hairdresser (this is my second time going to her) used this pressing oil stuff and now my hair feels greasy and lank. How can I fix it?I just got my hair done and she used WAY too much pressing oil. How can I fix it?
Wash it out?I just got my hair done and she used WAY too much pressing oil. How can I fix it?
you should wash your hair, and shampoo twice, and only use the conditioner on your tips or it will make your hair greasy. Then, make sure that you blow dry your hair dry and straighten if you straighten your hair, if not just blow dry it.
Wash your hair with a deep conditioner, that's probably the only way you'll get it out. You might have to wash it more than once.
Since when does washing black hair lots of times damaging??


What the?


I have black hair. I've had times when i wash it a lot. No damage done.
Just wash your hair, if should come out.
use the stuff they put on oil spills, kinda looks like kitty litter
wash it.

No comments:

Post a Comment