Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My 2008 Royal enfield is leaking oil! How can I fix the problem?

I checked the dip stick and literally found no oil. On the ground I can see oil leakage. I have less then 30mi since I got the oil change from the dealer. Do you you think the dealer made a mistake? It was fine until I took it to the dealer for the oil change. How can I remedy this problem without taking this to the dealer again!My 2008 Royal enfield is leaking oil! How can I fix the problem?
going to the dealer is probably the best place to go, if there was a problem with the service that they did, they will fix it. at the same time look over the receipt that you got from them and look under either the recommended services or the comments and see of anything was mentioned about a leak. if it was a pre-existing condition you are in for a some fun. before you drive it any where make sure that you add enough oil to bring it back to full on the dipstick.

No comments:

Post a Comment