Friday, December 18, 2009

How to fix constantly oil face?

I wash it in the morning and than like 3 hours later its oily again. I wipe it and its good but than it still gets oily and than I always use my fingers and do a swipe and my finger is shiny. I have a super clean face just the occasional pimple but it's always oily. I wash it at night too and than it's oily in the morning again. How to I keep the oil off? My diet is good too, I don't eat chips.How to fix constantly oil face?
be sure to use a foaming fash wash not a cream cleanser. try using a mask %26amp; if you use moisturizer dont put a lot on. also dont waer liquid makeup wear powder foundation :)How to fix constantly oil face?
Make sure you wash your face with a cleanser that is specifically for oily skin. There's also these pads that you can blot your face with to get rid of the oil. Try to keep from touching your face alot too. Washing your face with warm water and then splasing it with cool water afterwards helps too. Drinking lots of water too.

No comments:

Post a Comment